Bringing together, Jew and Gentile, to worship, learn and receive Messiah Yeshua / Jesus as Lord, within a Biblical Messianic Jewish setting and to do the mitzvot to hasten the return of Messiah Yeshua.
Emek Elohim is dedicated to love and worship the Elohim (G-d) of the Bible, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, as a caring community, proclaiming Yeshua as Lord and Messiah. It is our desire to reach others by:
- Bearing testimony congregationally and individually to the Good News of Salvation through Messiah Yeshua, available to all mankind. (Mark 16:15)
- Teaching the whole Bible, the Word of G-d, from Genesis to Revelation, from a Biblical Jewish perspective.
- Maintaining the Biblical identity, heritage and culture that reflect the faith and practice of the first century believers and expressing those Jewish cultural forms at regular worship services.
- Observing the Biblical Feasts and Holy Days in a Messiah-centered manner; rekindling the understanding of the inherent Jewishness of faith in Yeshua, the promised Messiah of Israel and the world.
- Praying for all to come to a saving knowledge of Yeshua the Messiah.