For Adonai gives wisdom; from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He stores up common sense for the upright, is a shield to those whose conduct is blameless, in order to guard the courses of justice and preserve the way of those faithful to him.
Mishlei (Proverbs) 2:6-8 CJB
With these two messages, “The Five Hebrew Words,” we endeavor to dig deeper into the meaning and concepts of the Hebrew language. Does this knowledge apply to your daily walk with Yeshua? The answer is YES!
The Five Hebrew Words – Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Part 1: Mitzvah and the Two Natures
- Part 2: G’milut Chasadim
- Part 3: Hachnasat Orchim and the ESHEL Principle
The Five Hebrew Words – Parts 4, 5 & 6
- Part 4: Arevut and the Corporate Salvation of Judaism
- Part 5: From Believer to Tzadik
- Part 6: Fish, Catch and Clean